Some of the benefits of using our Kumon focused system:
- User-friendly and simple
- Reduce physical paperwork and admin
- Staff, student and visitor attendance records
- Effective way to analyse and monitor Student progress
- Efficient way to track inventory
- Test completion monitor and logs
- Ability to record all achievement test results
- Record all workbook results - when taken, time taken and grades obtained (completed by parents or staff)
- Flexible report creation
- Get a quick overview of outstanding debt and send reminders for the outstanding debts
- Student progress and attendance tracking for authorised guardians/parents
- Sign In/ Sign Out for staffs-payroll and students
- Parents section
- Unlimited support
Borna Group Ltd has taken extensive steps to ensure that our business is GDPR compliant. All Policy for bornagroup.co.uk is administered by Borna Group Limited and after viewing them; if you have any questions you can contact our Data Protection Officer:ICO@bornagroup.co.uk
Our company is aware that organisations who process personal data of people in the EU need to be compliant with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) - hence we are committed to ensuring our business is GDPR-compliant. Data privacy is a human right, and in this data-driven world data protection is something that all companies should be paying close attention to. As well as ensuring GDPR compliance, Borna Group Ltd already has in place extensive data security measures that meet industry standards. You can view our Privacy and GDPR policy online.
- Parent Pay reporting - display detail of account payments and automatically inform parents if their payment has not been settled
- Recording, logging and monitoring worksheet (homework) start and finish times as well as grades.
- Staff and authorised guardians/parents have login access to the software suite to view authorised data
- Create time based reports on performance of the childreen
- Authorised guardians/parents have access to the reporting tool to view the progress of their childreen
- Stronger parent involvement, engagement and communication
- Share childreen profiles, level, grades with authorised gardian/parents to update child progress reports and assessments
- Give access to Authorised guardian/parents to view their own childreen reports and progress
- Share information and notifications to individuals or authorised whole groups
- Records, logs and monitors booklet start and finish times as well as grades
- Activity feed to update parents and staff on the duration and grade of completed booklets
- Enables parents to report days off without needing to phone
Inventory Managenment System
Our inventory management feature enables you to seamlessly manage all your inventory needs in one place, saving you time and boosting productivity by:
- Recording your stock
- Keeping track of booklets given to children
- Creating different types of inventory reports
- Giving Authorized guardians/parents to view the booklets that they have been given
- Getting alerts when a particular stock is low
- Giving you an insight of future stocks to order
Monitoring Student Progress
It is very important to keep good records of your students’ grades. This is a valuable tool to inform you about student progress and the appropriate challenge and support required in order to promote better learning. Our management system will facilitate a valuable platform to self-evaluate your work in relation to student performance. This in turn will aid your productivity and efficiency. Different types of reports can be generated and shared with parents.
Every end of month our reconciling accounts options will detail the account balances for each active student and if in arrears, the parents can be notified by emails.
Staff wages can be calculated on the logged worked hours.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiatic candidates to join our team, Interns, Sales Associates and Software Engineers.
The successful Sales Associate candidate is expected to generate maximum market exposure for our products, events and services while working within our sales area and team.
With your experience in sales and marketing you will identify potential clients, make sales and provide after sale service when and where required. You will be responsible for actively building relationships with clients, while acting as an ambassador for Borna Group at all times.
You will need strong communication skills to build on your expanding portfolio of clients and establish new contacts with key outlets, brand partners and within the business domain.
To be successful, you must have experience in sales and marketing, good people and communication skills and IT knowledge.
For the Software Engineer role; working with the IT development team, responsible for maintaining the existing sites, ensuring high-performance availability, designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website's architecture.
- Team & Project Management experience
- Experience communicating with stakeholers, extracting user requirements and converting to technical specifications
- Experience building responsive interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML page
- Experience hosting in AWS would also be a plus
Current Available Position:
Sales and Marketing Intern / Grad
If you have the talent, we would like to hear from you.
Please Email Your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us
Our teams are here to answer your question. Fill out bellow form or send an email to: email@example.com